Friday, July 24, 2009

my shoes!!

Ish !! my shoes !!! I really dunno who can so careless wear wrong shoes today after finish our math tuition..I miss my old shoes even thought i just bought a new one.. haha XD

AGHHHH!!!! Exam coming soon so as music festival. I really haven start doing my revision this time. Its quite late actually but i am still lazy to do my revision!!! ARGGGHHH!!!! HELP ME !!!! so as my piece... URHHHMMM??? i really do practice for it but why seems like i am still not good enought yet. I need your support !!! Maybe you do give it to me quitely.. hhahaz DREAMNG ~~~~~~

Tomorrow st.james 6c students gonna have their reunion at upperstar ! YEAh! I am one of the students too. Really so happy can meet my old friends again. I mean those girls.. I think all of them will changed quite alot. haha XD

No comments: