Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy birthday PRiscillia !!

I went to her birthday yesterday night, LAwl ! They drunk. MAlina drunk and sleep on the floor, hugging people, She spoil her image last night. haha XD I dunno i really did enjoy her birthday last night. We sang , we play and we cry. I mean i cry again last night ! ISH!!! I really so angry myself again, why should i cry again adn again. He told me somethings again last night that made my tears definately will rolled down from my eyes. I really dunno what should i do. I never in this kind of situation before. REALLY NEVER!! I have no idea how to handle it. Its just in the middle, should or shouldnt only.I used to be a tough girl last time but this time, i am not. I can cheat anyone of them but i really cant cheat myelf and my feelings. REally so suffer in this kind of situation now. I use a lot of effort trying to concentrate in my studies only right now cuz exam is just around the conrner.

I saw a lot of sweet couples yesterday and it makes me think again and again. Maybe i am the unlucky one and i need to be alone . Maybe oneday i am not alone again or maybe i still . This is my fortune. I really do hope miracles will appear in my life. Hope to wake up in your amrs someday. =]

No comments: