Thursday, July 16, 2009

its friday again..

Gosh, i feel that i am not even paying attention to class since.. [secret] I really forget since when i will start looking at you .. Probably since few weeks ago. I really adore you so much. I am quite happy yesterday when afternoon cuz yesterday is the 1st time we sms so much since we started become friends. Maybe its a good starting for us. MAYBE ~.. Lots of memories, pictures flash in my mind this few weeks. Really thank you for telling me your feelings and thought yesterday. I am satisfied for this moment. I dont hope anythings will spoil between our relationship right now. Miss the bio class just now!! haha XD Its not the teacher teaching was interesting, its about.. SHHHH.. Better keep it as a secret.. :D

Yeah! Our school bazaar coming !!! really cant wait for it. Lots of food and games ! I must enjoy myself on that day. Hmm... Bubble seems really busy on the bazzar this time cuz she is the chairman for our stall. Thanks bubble ! haha XD We will work hard on it too that day and i will do my best to decorate our stall.. S1 Zhong bazaar stall ! Come to support us !! XD

No comments: