Tuesday, July 14, 2009

its just another day..

Hmm, actually its just a normal day for me again. Gosh , today suddenly no current when its time to open the air-con. Hmmm.. So hot and its freaking hot but i still sleeping that time cuz its tired lar ... XD

Today is his birthday and aslo our 9th month aniversarry if we were still togeter now. I can see he is quite happy with his friends today. Happy birthday Kevin ! Wish you will become more mature only. Sweet sixteen ~

My feelings again. i really cant figure it out why today i will think somethings sad again. Ish! Really so tired to being like that. ITS SO HARD TO HIDE MY FEELING and love.. But i must be as strong as him or even much stronger altought its hard to do so. But this is the only way for me now. Actually nothin is hopeless or going too late. I think its just a habit for him only. Maybe we still dunno the meaning of love or even i haven ready yet in a relationship now. I wan to become more lady, cuz i really wanna 2 change my style or personalities. I am controlling myself not to think too much, i just wanna 2 keep myself busy only. But dunno why, i wont tired aslo. Lameo ..
I duno isnt it worth to do so, I really dunno what he thinks right now. STRANGER!!!! Hope time can cure my sadness faster .. Really do appreciate the chance if i had now. But , no if in my life now, just fact only. Its my own life and i will handle it as pretty as i can. Wish me good luck XD

No comments: