Monday, July 13, 2009

习惯和爱情

习惯和爱情?只怕你把习惯当成爱情而已。
I really so hate myself, why i cant clearly be strong, why should i think of that again. Its just make me more sad and hate being myslf only. I really trying to improve myself. But, i duno i got do so or not? Love cant hide, feelings too. I really cant cheat myself, maybe i could cheat others but i cant even cheat myself. But i really wont cry anymore, i really hate to cry now cuz is not a way to solve problem. Its my fade. Maybe this is just a lesson for me, for cherish something precious to you. But i really cant stand those complaint again. Stop being like that k? I didnt say anythings doesnt mean that i really did or feel so, just i dont wan to talk anymore. Just wasting the time. Life still goes on. I am stil living, i am trying my best to concentrate in my studies. Those shattered piece just leave it there. Use super glue aslo no use for me now cuz its hurt. I really dont hope to hear any complaint and make me to know or see somethings that dissapointed me. Its tired to being like that. Love and habit, i aslo not sure now.

No comments: