Thursday, December 3, 2009

oh , just bought s2 books today . I got 141 , and waited for one and the half hour to buy that 8 books only !!! Lots of people today ..



oh ya , CHrisTMAS !!! We planed , but i not sure it will works or not .. ??? Tell me earlier kah fui !!! haha XD she wont see my blog . I need a christmas present !!! Buy for me !! XD I need lots of stuff , ask me if you are interested buying me a present , will appreciate .. YEAH !!! :)Malina said she wanna to buy her dress too for our christmas eve night out !! WOATS !!! Cant wait to see her in dress .She wil be too sexy for tht . haha




What to do during this boring holiday ??
errr.... MOVEEE !!!!
i dont like this movie actually but dunno since when and influnce by who . Starting loving this movie muchee . .. hehe





i dunno what tht boy name but he is too handsome !! i mean he is cute , but i really still blur with their names .. :(

Right ! 2010 s2 class name list out!!
bla.... i am in s2 xiao and same class with sack sack ,alvin ,jo , raymond , bong bong and ... forogot .
owh ~ arent in the same class with j/k/m/b .. too bad !!! gonna miss you guys much !!



my six sense never wrong , right !?

No comments: