Tuesday, December 8, 2009

ITs december now !!
man , times flies fast , just like a twinkle of an eye , i am going to be 17 next year ! XD
Becoming older ? mature ? but gonna face for the SPM! what kind of exam is that ?
uhhhhh ~ :o I think i am gonna be crazy .
Dont ask me crazy for what , DUH ! Comfrim studies . PRESSURE !!
Three more month and there's my b'day comes , how will in be ?

I am addicted of something else right nw .. TAADDDAAA --> cometics :p
Malina said we just wating money to will ruin our skin but .. uhmm ..
girls love to be pretty right ? haha :D

Christmas and New YEAR eve . Am i going to be in the same place again ?? hmm..
Gonna buy new dress for the party :D
Finding somethings looks special and i look nice in it too .. haha . Dont wish to look fat of course !!

LAstly , feel kinda weird right now . Dunno why ?? :x
Lost but gain ? Gain but lost ?
I never think that will be the asnwer . mY six sense wrong this time . oh~ too bad =((((

No comments: