Friday, August 21, 2009

its my baby sat XD

HEY ! its holiday now. Well , i hope i can enjor my lovely holiday for just one week . I need to on diet to get myself to a slimer body , rest lots, and i must force myself not be lasy to go for gym !!! ARGHHHH.. Its quite lazy to wake up early on Sunday and go for gym but what else to get slimer???

YEAH !!! XD Freaking happy to get my new phone --> N97 that day !!! Stick to it everyday. its pretty cool and lots of things to discoverd into it. Actually i hope to get a white one but its OUT OF STOCK !!! Crapssss. =( so i get the black one just like my old phone. Its not i addicted to the black ones guys .. Xp

well well well, am quite sad when i heard somethings yesterday but i just let it be the past tense Let bygones be bygones as i ALWAYS said the same things to myself but i actually didnt do so. Its time for me to be the fact. Its only a history for me right now. I really dont wanna to care for it anymore again. Mayb this holiday its the best time for me to do so. I dont wan to interupt anythings with my new life right now. LOST AND GAIN :D gain somethings more precious to me such as LESSONS !!! ITs not the end of the world, the worlds still going around and i am aslo still moving on !. GO GO GO !!!

No comments: