Sunday, August 2, 2009

I knew that i still loving you much, just like the first moment when i fall in love with you. But i dunno why, i start to have the force to totally give up on you. But i really dont hope to do so. The deeper i love you, the more i cry, the more i get hurt now. I tried and i am completly tired now. Let bygones be bygones? Can i really give up all the hopes ? Can i really so tough to do so? Can i? Or even i should ask, SHOULD I? Somethings gone and never comes back . Strongly agree ! Love should be so beautiful , but i think i just miss it. Cried again tonight, its because i have been hurted. Every words you told me still in my heart . I still can remember profoundly. But, i am just deat beat of it. Sorry is the only word in my mind now.

Out of the blues, i miss my lovely grandma now. She's now will come into my room and ask me its time to go to bed soon. I should be huged by her like a small child . I miss everythings today. I miss my grandma. I miss the chance to tell her that i love you grandma. So i put the words in my heart till today. But i know, she cant alive now. She lives so far far away now. I knew that she dont hope to see i am crying for her right now. The day before she left me, she said that she hope to see me wearing my gown in my wedding. I remembered . But lucikly, I am still the one to accompany her the day before she passed away. I still remember the last sight she saw me, her eyes seems like telling me that, i am not willing to leave you. I really never think before that is the last sight she saw me. Grandma, i love you . =] You are the one i lean on last time but now, I just can lean on your words only. I miss you.

No comments: