Monday, March 2, 2009

hey blog!

I didnt touch my blog for about two months.. Hahaz XP.. I am busy wit my studies these few month. Gosh! I am frazzled wit it. It take me ages to study and my homework. It seems like wont no 'ending' and my 1st exam in my senior section is just around the corner. I gonna work hard for it. ==== UISEH +++++++++


We seems quite happy wit him cuz we gonna to celebrate our 5th month anniversary soon. He gave me rose, ROXY purse and aslo self-made card as my Valentine's day present too. Actually i am quite happy when i receive the flower although i hate flowers. HAHA! I knew it weird but i reallt so happy wit it.

Lets talk about today.. UHMMMM.. Actually doenst have any special things happened today. Just another tired day aslo and now i gonna stop here cuz i am having my physics test tomorrow! PEACE =]



This is our 'SS+ing' pic during these few month
















No comments: